Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Cats of Kitezh are checking you out...

Preface: When I asked fellow American volunteer Alen for his photos of cats for this blogpost, he said, "You would find the one thing that is completely useless to blog about." And maybe he's right... but I don't care! I think it's funny, and I'm doing it anyway.  (Also, this is based on this fabulous piece of internet genius.)

This cat thinks you're a great catch.

 This cat wants to know what your sign is.

This kitten thinks you could be the one.

This cat has been dreaming about you all day.

This cat has two tickets to the opera, if you're interested. 


This kitten is playing hard to get... is it working?

4 comments:

  1. Where do you find these internet links? They're gold. This Sea Turtle describes my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so! I'm partial to the squirrel myself. But may I ask who this is?

      Delete