Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rushing to Russia

Hello all! I'm finally writing my first blog post... while I'm waiting at the international terminal in the airport in Charlotte with boarding starting in ten minutes. (No, I'm not procrastinating at all...) So, naturally I'm pretty excited as I await my flight to Munich and then fly from Munich to Moscow. I'm sure I won't get lost at either of the airports or anything. What could possibly go wrong?


Well a lot did go wrong getting here. I had lots Visa delays (not fun) and actually had to push my trip back a week to get here in time. And then by the time my Visa for Russia arrived, the flight I wanted was full. (Hence the flying from Atlanta to Charlotte to Munich to Moscow, nobody picks that flight itinerary with a choice not to.) And lastly, just to add to the fun, last night I was suddenly struck with a 102 fever. Ain't nobody got time for that! (In case you don't see the reference, please see this gem as well as the funky fresh remix). 


Well, they're boarding my seat now! So here I am, getting ready to go once and for all. With just my backpack and ticket in hand. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Anticipating your first Russian blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing you already...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

    ReplyDelete