Monday, June 18, 2012

Two Lists of What Could Possibly Go Wrong:

My list:
  • I'll forget the Russian case system, thus forgetting the very core of the language
  • I'll misuse a verb of motion, thus looking like a complete fool
  • I'll forget to take off my shoes when I enter a home, as is custom
  • The only food they will have will be chicken liver and borscht


My mom's list:
  • Natalie will…
    • Die from drowning in the lake
    • Die from starvation
    • Die from sun poisoning
    • Die from contracting a rare airborne disease
    • Die from malnutrition
    • Die from an allergic reaction after being stung by a bee
    • Die from being bitten by a rabid animal

And yet… she still let me go! That woman must like me a lot or something :) Gotta love Jewish mothers!

These purple flowers grow everyyyywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment